Christine practices primarily in criminal law.
Ms. Branstad’s background includes work as a prosecutor, defense counsel, and civil litigator. Her background also includes litigation management and corporate counsel.
Christine received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Iowa in 1991, and her Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School in 1994. Christine is licensed to practice law in all state courts within Iowa and the Northern and Southern Federal District Courts in Iowa.
Ms. Branstad is a member of the Polk County and Iowa State Bar Associations. Christine achieved the status of Master of the Bench in the Blackstone Inn of Court and received the 2013 Presidential Award from the Iowa State Bar Association. Christine was also selected by her peers for membership in the Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers, a private association of preeminent trial lawyers.
Christine’s time outside the office is spent watching sports from pee-wee to pro.
- JD. Drake University ’94
- BS. University of Iowa ’91
- Iowa State Courts
- Northern District of Iowa Federal Courts
- Southern District of Iowa Federal Courts
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Blackstone Inn of Court
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers
- 2021 Great Plains Super Lawyers